Despite the economic crisis that we are experiencing, the Financial Services in Cyprus has proven to be a robust sector that is continuously growing and improving. Therefore, the demands of the sector and the competition have been increasing also.
The aim of this programme is to provide the tools and knowledge that are needed for a professional to get a head-start in this competitive industry. It includes the following areas of specialization: Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Compliance, Supervision, and Financial Reporting, Fund Structuring, and Analysis of FX and Binary Option Markets.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Financial Services which is co-issued with FINCAP Advisers Ltd. To obtain the Certificate, participants need to attend at least 80% of the programme’s duration. No exams take place.
- Professionals working in the Financial Services sector who need to expand their knowledge and skills so as to perform effectively – investment firms, administrative service providers, fund management and administration, banking sector, insurance sector, etc.
- Junior finance employees
- Career changers
- 5 & 8 November 2018 [Risk Management by Mr. Demetris Tsingis]
- 12 & 15 November 2018 [Analysis of FX Markets by Dr. George Theocharides]
- 26 & 29 November 2018 [Portfolio Management by Mr. Constantinos Papanastasiou]
- 3 & 6 December 2018 [Compliance, Supervision&Financial Reporting-Nicos Pavlides]
- 10 & 13 December 2018 [Fund Structuring by Mr. Demetris Tsingis]
Time: 18.00 – 21.45
Venue: CIIM Nicosia, 21 Akademias Ave., 2151 Aglandjia
Language of Instruction: English